Learning outcomes for today:
- all clergy tailors should have tattoos, piercings, and a healthy sense of the absurdity of clerical shirts.
- being measured by someone who simply doesn’t care who you are or what the tape measure says is liberating
- it is much more fun to hunt for clergy-shirts in pairs (especially with someone who does not habitually wear black)
- some clerical outfitters have a very good sense of what their customers want and are skilled at giving it to them.
- nonetheless, there is no reason on God’s good earth that a clerical outfitter should stock a pale-pink poly-cotton, with silver-glitter butterflies.
- the A1 is not the M1. Forget this at your peril.