A few bits of information for those coming to Bloggers and Bluebells on Saturday.
- We gather at the Rectory between 10.30 – 11.30 am.
- We travel to Kilmun Arboretum for a walk through bluebells and the top bit of Puck’s glen. This roughly a 2 hour walk, for which you will want proper shoes/ boots. There is also the option to meander a lower path and sit amidst bluebells, or indeed to stay at the rectory.
- Please bring a picnic lunch and a bottle of water for yourself (and for your dogs).
- We return to the rectory for tea, and then gather for the eucharist at 3.30 pm (time may be negotiated).
- If you are brining the car, use Western Ferries. Stop in Gourock to buy tickets; they cost twice as much on the boat.
- If you are coming on foot, use Cal Mac.
- There is a map to help you find the rectory here. It is a 10-15 minute walk from the Cal Mac pier.
- Please email me if you need my phone number.
We have had RSVPs from 5 dogs so far. They are welcome in the garden and on the walk, but not in the house. That is Molly’s domain. I’ll have big bowls for water, but please bring whatever else you need.
If you anticipate avoiding the walk but want to sit outside, please bring a folding chair if you can. We have two chairs and a couple of blankets for the lawn, but that is all.
sadly, there are many in Dunoon. Please consider this when planning your clothing.
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.